I hope it's going to rain


Here we go. I don't know what I'm doing exactly. Actually, I don't know at all. I just wanted to take cute photos and talk about a great outfit, but none of these three things happened. First, this outfit is nothing but boring. I was really hoping of selcting a few funky, quirky, amazing items, but in fact I ended up picking this simple blue dress and my favourite pair of flats. I didn't even know how to embellish or style it. I couldn't think of nothing but a small golden bangle. The only things I like about this outfit (a part from the shoes) are the back of dress, that is made of lace, and the collar, and both of them are not shown in these two pictures. Here it comes the second thing. The taking-photos-by-my-self thing, which clearly didn't work. As I said before, eventually neither one of the two pictures gives a little justice to the dress, that looks borgin and plain. There were actually other photos where the outfit was shown a little better, but in that case my face would look awkward. That's it, I don't feel particularly pretty today, so I had to do something to cover my face.
So this first result was kind of hideus, then why would I ever post this as my first post? Well, I was too lazy to re-do everything, and I really didn't want to procrastinate this to another day. But the main pont is that I think it's kind of fair that the first post came out so bad, I'm not really sure why.

That's it for now. I just leave you to link to my LOOKBOOK post (where I think the photos and the outfit look the best), make sure to "HYPE" if you liked it, i'd be verry grateful!




0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Blogger news

31/07/13 - Hey there! I'm back from the sea-side (and more depressed than ever).
25/07/13 - What's new? I'm leaving, bitches! Sea-side is calling out my name, and I can't wait to lay down on the beach and have a little swim. I guess we'll hear again when I come back (won't be able to update and post for a bit)

Blogroll

About

My name is Sara. I'm an eighteen-year-old student from Italy. Quirky, clumsy, lazy and moody. My main interests are in fashion, literature and cinema. I am a wanna-be journalist and novelist and my dream is to work in the fashion industry as soon as I finish my studies. As you will see, english is not my first language, so please, be patient.