Florence my darling - HAUL?

I won't deny that I have been neglecting this blog (with only one lame post), because it's true. I haven't been inspired lately, and there is so much going on here that I couldn't find a moment to think about something to put in here. But now I feel like sharing a little something with the web, as that made me particularly happy. I've been in Firenze (Florence) for four days and three nights! I know it's not much, but it's really the best could happen. I left on moday with my friend and then everything changed. New city, new air, new me. For the first time in my life I felt like belonging to somewhere, belonging to something. I had never felt so attached and bonded to a place before, like there was nowhere else I could possibly live. I really don't know how to explain this, but it was like I was meant to be there, among those people, among such culture. I've always loved art, but there, in Florence, everyhting was emphasized, so I found myself moved in front of the Michelangelo's David, the Botticelli's paintings, the Duomo... the city of Florence itself. I've never known such a beautiful, lovely, wonderful place like Firenze, that I almost feel like my hometown, and I know that I will never feel that way again. I knew it the exact moment when I left my town's train station and I saw nothing, "you've not come Home, Sara".
Leaving this crappy, sad, depressing stuff let's skip to something a little more fun and interesting: SHOPPING, bithces! The first thing that I must say (and that I will regret saying) is that I left for Florence with 500 euros in my pockets, and I came back with nearly 90 in my wallet. What about that? I think that's just insane, because a part from the hotel price (which was very cheap) and a few meal, everything I had I spent in clothes (plus one amazing chain necklace). Isn't this crazy? The best thing about it, is that I don't feel any shame, should I? I don't think so.
The first shop we went to was ZARA, which I honestly find a little too expensive. For instance, I think it's completely nuts to spend 40 euros for a pair of not-very-special-floral-shorts (that I bought anyway because of their ultimate cuteness). Then I found a little indie-boutique called "Alex" that was so "pastry"and girly, but a little boring because basically they had one tiny little collection in many different colors. Anyway, I bought a knee-lenght light blue chiffon dress with pink roses on it, it's just so delicate, and soft and light (so light that I almost feel naked when I walk in it, which is very pleasent). Then I discovered PROMOD in which I found my faovurite pants of the year, so soft, elegant but casual, a little boho chic with a really cool purple-white-black print on it. Definitely a must have in my wardrobe. Finally, I couldn't miss my H&M, that can be found in my town, too, but I can't even dare setting comparisons between Florence-H&M and my town-H&M. It was fucking 4-floored, damn! It was huge and had so many cool stuff that I literally went crazy, I would run from a corner to another weeping, almost crying, it was kind of hilarius, and I know what generally people say about H&M ("oh, it's so lame! What kind of fabric is that?!"), but I really love it, because it's so quirky sometimes, a little edgy, colorful and cool, say what you want, but H&M will always lay on my heart. Anyway, at H&M I finally found a perfect black hat (that really helped me through those incredibly sunny days), that I can't take off of my head. Then I bought two printed black dresses and a high-waisted leopard skater skirt (I have a sick thing for the animalier prints). The last day I even managed to go to OVS, which is a place that I always used to avoid, but that was surprisingly cool and I almost fainted when I discovered a crochet white corset, that I was desperately looking for. In the end, we went to ACCESSORIZE, thad I didn't know before but that I will love forever and always, It's a little expensive to me, but those backpacks, and rucksacks are just freaking heaven. But unfortunately I was lacking money, so I couldn't buy any, but I bough a big silver chain necklace, that is so cool (but not as cool as a leather rucksack I feel in love with).
That was it. I came back and I feel more depressed than ever. Don't feel like going back to reality. I feel so stuck. Trapped in a place that I don't like, trapped among people that I hate.
I'm done. I'm just going to enjoy my items.
SEE YA!


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Blogger news

31/07/13 - Hey there! I'm back from the sea-side (and more depressed than ever).
25/07/13 - What's new? I'm leaving, bitches! Sea-side is calling out my name, and I can't wait to lay down on the beach and have a little swim. I guess we'll hear again when I come back (won't be able to update and post for a bit)

Blogroll

About

My name is Sara. I'm an eighteen-year-old student from Italy. Quirky, clumsy, lazy and moody. My main interests are in fashion, literature and cinema. I am a wanna-be journalist and novelist and my dream is to work in the fashion industry as soon as I finish my studies. As you will see, english is not my first language, so please, be patient.