Turn the light on








I know it's almost been a month since my last post, so I owe this blog an apology for super-neglecting it. The thing is that I am a procrastinator, the high queen of procrastination, but most of all I am lazy. Second of all, I really didn't know what to do. I wasn't inspired at all, and I didn't want to force anything.
But then, dear God, I found that jacket, and I knew I had to post about it.
I know it's a little weird and eccentric, and at first I didn't know whether I was going to wear it or not, but at the end it turned out to be a really easy item to style; you can either dress it up or down, use it for different occasions, and the thing I love the most about it is that is at the same time casual and dressy.
I personally think it's a very unique jacket for the misture of different patterns (that many people may even find gross), and if you like to stand up and be a little different, then it's the jacket for you.
Oh, almost forgot! I bought at H&M, and the fabric seems surprisingly good. It almost feels like silk (OK, now I'm exxagerating), and it's so soft and light, perfect for coming Fall. It was also on sale, and I spent just f-i-v-e, I mean FIVE, freaking euros. A total bargain, if you ask me.
The vest underneath and the purse are vintage, and the shoes are fom The Seller.

Make sure to give it a "HYPE" on lookbook if you liked it!




0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Blogger news

31/07/13 - Hey there! I'm back from the sea-side (and more depressed than ever).
25/07/13 - What's new? I'm leaving, bitches! Sea-side is calling out my name, and I can't wait to lay down on the beach and have a little swim. I guess we'll hear again when I come back (won't be able to update and post for a bit)

Blogroll

About

My name is Sara. I'm an eighteen-year-old student from Italy. Quirky, clumsy, lazy and moody. My main interests are in fashion, literature and cinema. I am a wanna-be journalist and novelist and my dream is to work in the fashion industry as soon as I finish my studies. As you will see, english is not my first language, so please, be patient.