To the sea-side! - Cesenatico

Helloow guys, as you may have noticed from the title, I'm leaving for a breef holiday in Cesenatico! For all of you who doesn't know it, Cesenatico is a lovely and pretty place with a decent sea, I kind of recommend it if you live nearby, it's full of young people and it's funny-ish. I will be staying there for only a week, and a friend of mine is offering me a little space in the apartment that her parents rented for her birthday (nice one, dudes!). It will be fun, I will sunbathe like there's no tomorrow, I will get drunk like the end of the world was coming, and, eventually I will try and hook up (I'm not very good at this).
I don't know if there's going to be any shopping time, because of my lacking of money, but I'm sure I'm going to come back with something in my suitcase.
See you soon :)

6 commenti:

 

Blogger news

31/07/13 - Hey there! I'm back from the sea-side (and more depressed than ever).
25/07/13 - What's new? I'm leaving, bitches! Sea-side is calling out my name, and I can't wait to lay down on the beach and have a little swim. I guess we'll hear again when I come back (won't be able to update and post for a bit)

Blogroll

About

My name is Sara. I'm an eighteen-year-old student from Italy. Quirky, clumsy, lazy and moody. My main interests are in fashion, literature and cinema. I am a wanna-be journalist and novelist and my dream is to work in the fashion industry as soon as I finish my studies. As you will see, english is not my first language, so please, be patient.