H&M, Stradivarius and more - HAUL!

Hello there! I haven't posted for a while (and as well I haven't shopped), but now I feel like having enough  interesting things to share with you. Actually, I wasn't suppose to spend any money, because I'm leaving for the sea-side (Cesenatico) in a few days, so I was supposed to save for that trip, but the mistake was bringing too much money with me today at the mall. I shouldn't have, I know this, but really, I couldn't control myself (besides we're on SALE times, so fortunately, I didn't spend so much - thank God, I might add, because my parents are so crossed with me right now, but I couldn't care less, as it was MY money).
But enough money-talking, let's start this haul!

The first things I'm gonna show you, were bought a week ago, and I found them in a shop called Bagatt (http://www.bagatt.it/), I think it's italian, but it has several stores all around the world and a shop online. It's not really cheap, but the quality is fenomenal, so I guess it's worthy.
Anyway, I bough a brand new pair of Oxfords (that are my kryptonite), and they're completely different from every pair I've ever had: they're white/cream/beige (and I generally never buy white-ish shoes), shiney, and incredibly comfortable! So i HAD to buy them.


The next thing I bought from them is a yellowish/mustard bag. As soon as I saw it I knew I would take it. It's so classy, but yet casual and quirky depending on how you carry it. For instance, my mom uses the handles (I don't know how to say it, but I hope you'll understand), while I use the shoulder belt. I know it may sound silly, but believe me when I say that it looks like two different bags!


I went to the mall, today, like I said and I've been hit by sales (no need to say I went crazy). Thank God, the only shops I went to were H&M (http://www.hm.com/) and Stradivarius (http://www.stradivarius.com/). The last one is not known outside of Europe (few countries in Europe), so it may be difficult even shopping online, but I leave you the link anyway.
The first and only thing I bought from Stradivarius (because I've been wise enough to stop myself) is a floral/black romper. I have been looking for a romper my entire summer, and finally I found the romper of my dreams. It's floral (I LOVE floral textures), it's fresh, comfortable, and so cute. It wasn't on sale, but it wasn't expensinve (Stradivarius is kind of a cheap brand).


Then I went to H&M, and I found a striped sweater. Stripes, sweaters... How could I resist! And I know I've been stupid, because it's so NOT the time to buy a sweater. It's summer, and it's so hot that I could die, but I fell in love instantly, and it was on sale (I only spent 10 euros!), so I just thought "why not? I will use it later".


Then I found  a white sleeveless shirt with bright-pink polka dots on it, and, once again: shirts-polka-dots-how-could-I-resist. The funny thing about this  is that a few weeks ago I promised that I would never, EVER, buy a sleeveless shirt, because I have so many, like plenty, but I'm so in love with buttons and collars that, really, I can't help myself (as you can tell). This was on sale too - 5 freaking euros!


Finally, and that's something I don't feel guilty about, I bought a yellow/mustard tank. It's plain and boring, it's not special at all, but I really needed it, because I'm lacking tanks and it's super hot here, and a simple, plain tank is a must have in our wardrobe. Beside it's yellow, my faourite color.


Almost forgot! I also got something from the website called SheInside (http://www.sheinside.com/). I desperately wanted to buy so many things, but my parents kind of forbid me to because of a huge shopping in the days earlier, so I could just order a pair of crochet shorts (http://www.sheinside.com/Black-Layered-Crochet-Gold-Silk-Embroidery-Shorts-p-113787-cat-1740.html).


That's it, people, hope you found it helpful (I really doubt it, though).
See ya!

2 commenti:

 

Blogger news

31/07/13 - Hey there! I'm back from the sea-side (and more depressed than ever).
25/07/13 - What's new? I'm leaving, bitches! Sea-side is calling out my name, and I can't wait to lay down on the beach and have a little swim. I guess we'll hear again when I come back (won't be able to update and post for a bit)

Blogroll

About

My name is Sara. I'm an eighteen-year-old student from Italy. Quirky, clumsy, lazy and moody. My main interests are in fashion, literature and cinema. I am a wanna-be journalist and novelist and my dream is to work in the fashion industry as soon as I finish my studies. As you will see, english is not my first language, so please, be patient.