We are never, ever, ever getting back to school - Chosen Outfit

Hello guys! I was visiting that lovely site of Chicnova (http://www.chicnova.com), when all of a sudden I started to pick few items for different occasions (and lots, and lots for my next order), so why not, I decided to post them (also, it's something that many bloggers enjoy doing, and I think I will find it equally fun).
I know it's still summer, but I'm already starting to think about next year (for those who doesn't know, I'm going to attend my last high school year this autumn, and I am genuinely freaked out by the idea itself), and, I don't really know why, it's growing inside of me a sick love for jumpers, sweatshirts and everything warm, so that's what I was looking for on Chicnova, until I found the. Love. Of. My. Life. Not kidding! The cutest, most adorable, coolest, sweetest sweatshirt ever. Definitely a must have, indeed. I had to style it (and then buy it - but not soon enough). What I instantly thought about was: first day back to school! Which I personally find so scary and creepy, and the only antidote to those feelings seems to be that cutie of a sweatshirt.



(Between the two skirts I personally like the blue one better, because of the bigger contrast, but I find the yellow one as adorable.)

Hope you find that helpful and inspiring,
See ya!


2 commenti:

 

Blogger news

31/07/13 - Hey there! I'm back from the sea-side (and more depressed than ever).
25/07/13 - What's new? I'm leaving, bitches! Sea-side is calling out my name, and I can't wait to lay down on the beach and have a little swim. I guess we'll hear again when I come back (won't be able to update and post for a bit)

Blogroll

About

My name is Sara. I'm an eighteen-year-old student from Italy. Quirky, clumsy, lazy and moody. My main interests are in fashion, literature and cinema. I am a wanna-be journalist and novelist and my dream is to work in the fashion industry as soon as I finish my studies. As you will see, english is not my first language, so please, be patient.